hannel at 6.30pm. Our live coverage of day t | Forum

love520
love520 Jul 11
The prospect of success with GWS Giants has convinced veteran forward Steve Johnson to saddle up for a 16th season and spurn opportunities to return to Victoria. Womens Celtics Jerseys .Johnson initially signed for just one season after being released by Geelong last year.A triple premiership winner with Geelong, the 33-year-old Johnson kicked 43 goals for the Giants before missing the preliminary final through suspension.I think I can still go to the well once more and I want to stay involved here and hopefully bring home a flag next season., Johnson said at the Giants grand final lunch in Sydney on Wednesday.As much as it was a great season for the footy club, it was a missed opportunity, towards the end, so certainly I see the success building and to be given that opportunity to and the potential to do that next season is something Im excited about.The 275-game veteran confirmed he had other options, believed to be coaching offers back in Victoria.I wouldnt say it was (an) easy (decision). I took a lot of time to consider it, Johnson said.Youve got to pass it by your family. I guess you always want to play footy because thats what you love doing,.But I think everyone was aware there was some offers to move back to Melbourne.Giants coach Leon Cameron, who last weekend flagged the possibility of Johnson playing on for another season, was delighted by the veterans decision.I think hes got the appetite to play and clearly his legs are still going at the moment, Cameron saidHe contributes not just on the field, his ability to hit the scoreboard.He does contribute in making our forward line work, so were rapt to have him aboard.Johnson admitted it was tough to watch last Saturdays preliminary final loss, but said he didnt feel guilty at missing the game for a high bump on Sydneys Josh Kennedy in the qualifying final.I didnt feel guilty because I can honestly say that I didnt mean to do it. It wasnt intentional, Johnson said.He will undergo minor knee surgery next week, a procedure which has become a regular part of his career.I think this year is operation number 15, so its amazing Im probably still playing, Johnson said.Its a really minor thing that wont affect me too much, Ill be back day one of pre-season.Kids Helpline 1800 55 1800 (for young people aged 5 to 25). Larry Bird Jersey .ca looks back at the stories and moments that made the year memorable. Celtics Jerseys Outlet . - Raiders general manager Reggie McKenzie never doubted he would bring back coach Dennis Allen for a third year despite back-to-back 4-12 records. http://www.cheapcelticsjerseyschina.com/robert-williams-jersey/ . -- Bryant McKinnie came out of his stance and lowered his shoulder into a practice squad player, causing a crisp thud to reverberate in the Miami Dolphins practice bubble.Michael Atherton is looking forward to a thrilling finish in the second Test between Bangladesh and England in Dhaka. Bangladesh built a 128-run second innings lead by closing day two on 152-3 as Englands bowlers leaked runs, but Atherton doesnt believe a target of 250 plus is necessarily out of the visitors reach.I think if Bangladesh can double this lead and get 250 itll be a great game of cricket, said Atherton. I dont see the pitch getting worse, though thats not to say that its an easy pitch to bat on. But England bat very deep, as weve seen in this innings with Chris Woakes and Adil Rashid sharing in a 99-run stand at nine and 10.Its very difficult to get through England. And as that ball gets older, it gets easier and Bangladesh dont have the seamers who can reverse swing the ball as it gets old.I dont see 220 to 250 being too many, England would have to play well to get there but we thought that about Bangladesh in Chittagong, when they were chasing 280, and almost got home. Zafar Ansari took the wicket of Mahmudullah with the last ball of day two Somewhere around 250 is what Im hoping for just for a watching a great game of cricket point of view.Going into day threee, England were buoyed by the wicket of Mahmudullah - bowled when looking to slog sweep Zafar Ansari - off the final ball before stumps. Youth Celtics Jerseys. It was a shocking shot, wasnt it? added Atherton. I think Id let him stew on it overnight and give him a wall of silence for a while Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just £6.99. No contract England were quite canny actually, quite cute, as I think there was a bit of chat from Jonny Bairstow and Alastair Cook brought another man up in the circle - it encouraged him to hit the big shot and he finally went for it.It will have given England a real lift as Mahmudullah is a good player and he plays the spin nicely. It will also have been a nice boost for Ansari as well, his second wicket of the day.Watch extended highlights of todays play on Sky Sports 2 at 5.30pm, followed by The Verdict on the same channel at 6.30pm. Our live coverage of day three begins at 3.45am on Sunday once the clocks have returned to GMT time. Also See: Bangladesh build healthy lead Scorecard Live cricket on Sky Cricket videos Cheap NFL Hoodies Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping Jerseys NFL China Wholesale NFL Autographed Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping ' ' '